Our retro, vintage furniture shop is in the beautiful city of Winchester in Hampshire - you'll find us on Jewry Street just off the main High Street. We've got loads of lovely individual pieces, vintage and antique and we also stock the fabulous Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™. If you get lost, call us on 01962 867734 and we'll help direct you. There is lots of parking, the closest is near the Library Discovery Centre also located on Jewry Street.Address: The Consortium, 39 Jewry Street, Winchester, Hants S023 8RY.
Telephone: 01962 867734
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Sunday : 11.00am - 3.00pm
Come and explore the area...
Winchester is full of heritage, culture, arts and entertainment, so if you're coming to visit The Consortium, why not make a day of it:
- Soak up the legendary history of the city by visiting the beautiful Cathedral, Great Hall and Round Table, or stunning college grounds
- Enjoy the local walk and cycle routes in and around the city, awesome views of the South Downs and surrounding villages, and often with a pub or two situated en route for a refreshing drink
- Take in a show at the Theatre Royal Winchester - a mix of entertainment for the kids and family
- There are different markets on the high street almost every day - it is renowned for supporting local produce and farmers
Hope to see you soon!