Our antique and vintage furniture shop is in the beautiful market town of Romsey in Hampshire - you'll find us on Bell Street in the centre of Romsey, just off the market square. We've got loads of lovely individual pieces, vintage and antique and we also stock the fabulous Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™.. If you get lost, call us on 01794 522569 and we'll help direct you. There is lots of parking, the closest is Newton Lane Car Park which accessed via Bell Street.Address: The Consortium, 12 Bell Street, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8GW.
Telephone: 01794 522569
Click HERE for a map of how to find us.
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Sunday: 11.00am - 3.00pm
Come and explore the area...
There is so much to see and do in Romsey so come and spend the morning or day here pottering around. Some of our favourite things to see and do
- Visiting the stunning Romsey Abbey
- Have coffee and teacakes in King John's House
- Shop shop shop at all the other lovely and individual shops - Regatta, Anya, The Style Room to name a few...
- Let the kids run around in Romsey Park which sits next to the River Test and has a sweet little cafe for ice creams and tea
- Have a snack lunch in the Parisienne (Croque Monsieur, Steak Hache and Goats Cheese Salad with Frites are our favs)
- Walk through the Salmon Leap, at the right time of year you'll see the fish jumping
- Visit Marwell Zoo or Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park
Hope to see you soon!