Our Winter giveaway in collaboration with David Fussenegger is here!!
This week we will giving away THREE gorgeous and soft David Fussenegger blankets as seen above!
David Fussenegger Blanket Giveaway with The Consortium, Winchester
All you need to do is simply like and share the giveaway post on Facebook, have a look through the images and comment on the post with the blanket you’d like to win (stars, orange stripe or grey & yellow). It really is that simple! The winners will be announced soon after the giveaway closes on Sunday the 4th December 2016, so don’t forget to stay ‘liking’ The Consortium’s Facebook page and following @theconsortiumonline on Instagram to find out if you’re a winner!
THE ALL IMPORTANT SMALL PRINT
- The giveaway closes at 17:00 on Sunday 4th December 2016 and all winners will be announced via our social media platforms within 2 weeks of the competition closing date
- The David Fussenegger blankets have a RRP value of between £48.50 – £65.00 each, the prize per person consists of one single blanket
- No cash alternative is available and no correspondence appertaining to such will be entered into
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over
- The winner will be picked at random and The Consortium will send the prize to the winner as soon as is reasonably possible. (It is the winner’s responsibility to reply with their full name and address in order to receive their prize)
- The promoter (The Consortium) accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry to the promotion
- The promoter’s decision is final
- The winner’s name will be posted onto The Consortium’s website, as well as the Facebook page and other social media platforms too. The winner agrees to the promoter using their name in relevant marketing activity as they see fit (within reason)
- Entrants must read and accept the above Terms & Conditions to be eligible to enter
- One entry per person
- An entry will only be considered if the entrant likes and shares the competition Facebook post and comments below with the blanket they’d like to win.
- The Consortium will not be held responsible if the competition winner does not remain a Facebook follower to hear the announcement of who has won.